Author: vincent01

China should show no mercy to terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 19:48:34 |Display all floors
Up to now, the Western media still put quotation marks on “terrorist” in their reportage. Any one who deliberately murder innocent bystanders to make a point is a terrorist, no matter what the reason. These murderers are no different than those in 9/11, just a difference of means. Why are they promoting double standards on terrorism? Shame on you! This despicable act by a bloodthirsty terrorist should be condemned by every country, every religion, and every individual in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 19:54:08 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-2 18:57
These disgusting moslem terrorists should be hunted down in every corner of China.

China does not n ...

It is already genocide now....whether slow genocide or fast genocide, it is still genocide.

So, before they die.....why not be useful?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 19:55:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-2 10:01
Sounds like the Muslim Uighur separatists have been duped into killing for God.
Religion causes peop ...

Well if, as you say, the Muslims are committing these crimes in the name of God, then religious worship must also exist in China, not only in the west. A good number of Chinese people also are Buddhist - should their religious adherence be eradicated as well - as you advocate - just as in the good old days of the Cultural Revolution ?

And for those Chinese people who do not believe in any God, wouldn't that obviate their need to pray for the victims of this terrible massacre as they would have nothing to pray to ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 19:55:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-2 10:01
Sounds like the Muslim Uighur separatists have been duped into killing for God.
Religion causes peop ...

Well if, as you say, the Muslims are committing these crimes in the name of God, then religious worship must also exist in China, not only in the west. A good number of Chinese people also are Buddhist - should their religious adherence be eradicated as well - as you advocate - just as in the good old days of the Cultural Revolution ?

And for those Chinese people who do not believe in any God, wouldn't that obviate their need to pray for the victims of this terrible massacre as they would have nothing to pray to ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 19:57:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 19:59:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:01:39 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-2 19:59
We know you think it is cool to stab innocent women and children.

Hope you never have kids.

Not too bad if the reason is important enough.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.