Author: admin

Police confirm injuries in Kunming railway station[4]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-3 02:58:42 |Display all floors
this is the saddest thing to think of.my heart goes too all affected.what is wrong with the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 03:34:12 |Display all floors
BeNiceToAll date. 2014-3-2 08:39
                                I am from the United States. I am just a simple man just like many in China. My grandfather fought w ...
Well said and salute to you for openness and understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, your crappy media always smear and distort fact by lying and exaggerating... Take a close look http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/30/world/asia/china-xinjiang-explainer/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 03:35:34 |Display all floors
BeNiceToAll date. 2014-3-2 08:39
                                I am from the United States. I am just a simple man just like many in China. My grandfather fought w ...
Take a closer look at your media CNN... The report always distort and lies with exaggerating and so...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 05:33:56 |Display all floors
I am an Indian and i feel sad about the gruesome incident where innocent civilians have been killed. This type of massacre can only be done by people of a particular religion. I think that its time that all countries should follow the Israelis, who takes revenge on the whole community. Fear is the only way to stop these people to repeat such kind of cruelty again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 05:40:56 |Display all floors
I am from Mumbai, India. Many of us in Mumbai. India are very sorry and sad about this gruesome cruel attack on innocent civilians. This type of attacks has also been experienced by us in Mumbai. May the souls of all those who have died 'Rest in Peace'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 05:55:03 |Display all floors
Those terrorists should be denounced. Even animals do not like this.we hope cilivians will live in a peace society.This horrible thing will never happen again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 08:15:01 |Display all floors
xiaoxiaoyihan Posted On 2014-3-2 11:35:55
I don't know why they hurt the ordinary people,but I want to say that they must be punished for the...

the first thing our government need to do is finding the initiator who committed this crime and establish effective protection system. we don't want any innocent people be hurt

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.