Author: linlinlinlin

Chinese media outlet uses racial slur at US envoy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 21:03:24 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-3-2 20:56
As scary as those ultra nationalists in high positions in Japan.

But Japan won second place in a survey of most peaceful country.......wait till China gets at least third place.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 21:25:35 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-3-2 12:52
His Chinese name is Lok Ka Fei in Cantonese.  The spelling of his surname "Locke"  was given to hi ...

Please explain why there is a need to change the name Lok to Locke?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 21:52:22 |Display all floors
swinehun Post time: 2014-3-2 21:25
Please explain why there is a need to change the name Lok to Locke?

I already mentioned that the anglicized spelling was assigned by immigration officials.  When asked the surname, the grandfather of Gary Locke replied "Lok" in Cantonese.  To the white officers it sounded like Locke, and so this was the assigned spelling given to him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 21:54:04 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-2 21:03
But Japan won second place in a survey of most peaceful country.......wait till China gets at leas ...

It won't remain a peaceful country if Abe and his ultranationalist ilk are entrenched in power.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-3-3 04:30:14 |Display all floors
biztru Post time: 2014-3-1 19:19
Scorn will only push friends away... and your competitors will become their natural friends... utter ...

Agree.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 04:39:08 |Display all floors
FIRST they loved & envied him...and now just dont step on a *banana  

*yellow outside white inside...in vietnam we prefer green color banana (yes they're riped & sweet)
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 06:14:28 |Display all floors
swinehun Post time: 2014-3-2 10:54
Your idea of freedom of the press is to have news or comments that agrees with your view. What abo ...

Who are u to tell me not to have my say bout the government and its damn censorship.??? Buddy i dnt give a fuck to wat u think bout the freedom of press. And as well i dnt wanna put my finger towards u. but u know wat, i voice my opinion cuz i feel my responsibility as a citizen. if u wanna be a googy-goody, masking something, turning a deaf ear to what government does, as u said"who are u to tell the government how to run things", fuck it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.