Author: linlinlinlin

Chinese media outlet uses racial slur at US envoy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 18:20:30 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-2 07:09
As the article showed, it takes a lot more than the title of China News Service to influence Chines ...

Let's not blame it all on Wang Ping. America has a record of discrimination against China, and China bashing comes easily to Americans, so you cannot deny that Americans already hate and China. As the saying goes, dont kill the messenger just because you dont like the message.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 18:54:31 |Display all floors
spreeone Post time: 2014-3-2 00:42
In fact, the contents of this editorial wont raise my eyebrow. i mean i was not suprised. but i was  ...

Your idea of freedom of the press is to have news or comments that agrees with your view. What about the many others out there who think otherwise? Cant they have their say ? Who are you to tell the government how to run things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:00:15 |Display all floors
A Rat, an oligarchy that provokes its citizens to hate another country, provokes its citizens to ridicule a diplomat based on race is an oligarchy that should be isolated in the community of nations.

Banana applied in the ordinary context is a joke.

Banana applied by a national newspaper in an oligarchy on a diplomat  is an oligarchy that should be isolated.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:02:07 |Display all floors

RE: Chinese media outlet uses racial slur at US envoy

abramicus Post time: 2014-3-2 13:53
Wang Ping is an agent provocateur.  He clearly belongs to the Bo Xilai camp, which is in total retre ...
True, Gary Locke is culturally and politically American.  But that does not make him as dumb as a banana.
To refer to an Asian as a "banana" is to implicate that this person, though is an Asian but inside him/her, he/she is every inch a westerner. Btw, Gary Locke is anything but dumb! In any case, Gary Locke in not an Asian.

要引用一个亚洲人士为 “香蕉” 是连累的这个人,虽然是一个亚洲的人. 但在他里面,他是一个地地道道的西方人。
顺便说一句,骆家辉是任何事但哑!
在任何情况下,骆家辉不是亚洲人。

Note: Translation...(not absulute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:04:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-2 20:07
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-2 20:02
To refer to an Asian as a "banana" is to implicate that this person, though is an Asian but inside ...

Gary is a diplomat the representing America........

And your Wang Ping and in this sansukong should both be isolated

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:52:46 |Display all floors
swinehun Post time: 2014-3-2 07:29
Calling Gary Locke a banana is nowhere near a racial slur. He is a chinese who dont even have a chin ...

His Chinese name is Lok Ka Fei in Cantonese.  The spelling of his surname "Locke"  was given to his grandfather by immigration officials as it sounded phonetically close to Lok.  Another surname "Lui" was spelled Louie.  If you're going to bash those with non-Chinese names, choose from multitudes of those in China with names of Justin, Kevin, Simon, Andy, William, etc. who dye their hair red or blonde trying to look white.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 20:56:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-2 00:58
Wang Ping is as rough and uneducated as any any Rat around here.

As scary as those ultra nationalists in high positions in Japan.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.