Author: linlinlinlin

Chinese media outlet uses racial slur at US envoy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-2 02:50:23 |Display all floors
First, ambassadors must be able to tolerate this. Second, Chairman Xi can't oversee every act of every functionary. Third, this is a minor mistake.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 04:13:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-2 02:51
What are you yourself? As a racist, you are second to none in this forum, as you have often shown ...

Wang Ping is paid to be a Rat, has a job to do......

While you are born a rat........

Other than that, no difference in these two Rats.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 04:13:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pmcdermid at 2014-3-1 20:19

My thanks to China News Service and "Wang Ping" for yet again demonstrating that bigotry is universally  dependent upon ignorance, and that cruelty and barbarism are its offspring.  These relationships are sometimes blurred and thereby rendered dangerous, even attractive, particularly by state and government institutions all around the world.  Indeed, without racism, some countries' foreign policies, and even their domestic pronouncements, would resemble deflated balloons, so I suppose that CNS and "WP" have in some sense endorsed the world view of racial and ethnic divisiveness which is so popular and widespread, from Kiev to Kosovo.  But the world can read, now, and it therefore can think..."At one time or another, we have all been called names, we have all known injustice, we have all been the Other..."...like water over a rock, one day that common human identity will wear away all the Wang Pings and their hurtful names; then the common human family will no longer wish to number them as relatives, and the tide will have turned.  Until then, however, many thanks.  There is only one Great enemy, with its two faces: injustice & inequality.  It is fitting that we be reminded of that as Gary Locke comes home...carrying his own bags.  Well done, Mr. Ambassador...you could not have made a more productive and instructive exit, either for China or for our own country, where we are still laboring to get it right after all these years. We know which way to march, though, and it is parallel to your journey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 07:29:52 |Display all floors
Calling Gary Locke a banana is nowhere near a racial slur. He is a chinese who dont even have a chinese name, and he knows the truth about China, but prefers to parrot the usual China bashing propaganda. He thinks that somehow he would become white if his name didnt sound chinese, but his looks gave him away.Perhaps a more accurate description of this pseudo-Anglo would be to call him a toad, who thinks he has transformed into a prince just because he changed his name and croaks like a prince, wearing the attire of a prince.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 07:52:20 |Display all floors
What's the big fuss?

Locke is a rotten banana Obama had hoped the Chinese could be fooled by his yellow cloak.
It didn't work, so Gary got the sack.
Yes, it was that simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 08:18:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-1 15:43
Not really.

Their evilolutionary habits are so ingrained it would have surprised me if they had ...

The truth hurts doesn't it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 08:23:38 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-1 16:35
The writer of this polemic should be prosecuted as simply another Red Guard.  He is an agent provoca ...

Since when did americans need to be incited to hate chinese?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.