Author: linlinlinlin

What surprised you themost when you first came to China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-4 01:07:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-3 06:14
I was surprised at the ease of getting around and the total freedom I felt there.
In the west we hav ...

But you are a tourist, you have never lived there so how do you know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 06:08:56 |Display all floors
miningmachinery Post time: 2014-3-2 10:52
I am chinese people, and live in here
I love where I was born and also want to travel other place.
B ...

why do you think is unreasonable?what is marriage to you?to get in to any one because you want to please the society?if he or she hasn't seen the one he or she like what should they do?marry with any one and live an unhappy life?is much reasonable to be happy alone than to be unhappy as a married man or woman.think of this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-4 18:25:31 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-3-3 09:07
But you are a tourist, you have never lived there so how do you know?

My wife was born and raised in China. You have never been to China so how would you know?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 19:56:41 |Display all floors
That the first thing you see after coming off the plane in Beijing is, sadly, a nasty big KFC. Thankfully, it allows everything you subsequently see to have so much more appeal.
All your islands are belong to us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 07:11:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-4 10:25
My wife was born and raised in China. You have never been to China so how would you know?

So your knowledge is second hand? (Heresay). I know I have never been to China, it really confuses my wife, she is convinced I am the man she lives with. But you have to admit I have a wonderful imagination

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-3-5 15:25:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-3 14:14
I was surprised at the ease of getting around and the total freedom I felt there.
In the west we hav ...

I VERY MUCH ENJOY CHINA,,,,,YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING WATCHED......IF YOU STAY IN A LUXERY HOTEL THE ROOMS ARE BUGGED...

ONCE I WAS IN QINGDAO....I WENT TO QINGDAO VIA SEOUL........I WAS ON A SHIP IN THE PORT, ON A WED.....i GOT A PHONE CALL, ASKING ME TO COME TO SHANGHAI FOR A MEETING WITH A GOVT OWNED COMPANY ON SAT,.....I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE I WAS IN QINGDAO, OR FOR THAT MATTER CHINA.....THINK YOU'RE NOT BEING WATCHED......THINK AGAIN.....YOU'RE TOO SMART TO BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT BEING WATCHED IN CHINA...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-5 18:33:18 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-3-4 23:25
I VERY MUCH ENJOY CHINA,,,,,YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING WATCHED......IF YOU STAY IN A LUXERY HOTEL THE RO ...

China is catching up to the USA then. But you have to admit, any nation would keep tabs on you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.