Author: linlinlinlin

What surprised you themost when you first came to China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-6 07:28:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cruising at 2014-7-6 08:16

some dont look at me when i talk to them and they ignore me. though i wasnt upset but i was left wondering. i guess its not part of their job description lol

others will look at me when i talk to them, stare for a little bit, and smile. i wonder why they smile.

i like china. but not when i need to get in an elevator because they will just all cram in and i get squeezed. but it appears to be normal.
edit. there is something else. toilets in the rural areas have got no doors, and some people did number two and missed the hole and just left it there. granted it was on some mountain in the middle of nowhere but still. i remember i had to go badly and walked in and out and in and out and in again but i just couldnt go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-6 07:34:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cruising at 2014-7-6 07:36
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-19 23:04
I do not like been driven, I like to be in control

i also like driving myself. though for me its not about control but rather freedom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.