Author: F111

Should China introduce Dual Citizenship ?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-1 12:49:48 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-1 12:34
not too many nations are outhere with dual citizenship (politics aside) and if they do they will los ...

Not true, security could well be improved with more ways to monitor people and most of a cost of a visa is swallowed up in admin costs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 13:41:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-1 10:32
If you can't understand what you read, get someone to read and explain to you. Just don't be shy!

If you used Englisd, maybe I may have a chance of understanding. Not the meaningless crap you have been posting. Really after reading your replies I feel I loose intelligence by reading them.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 13:43:20 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-1 12:46
Add the UK

Sorry, this was off the top of my heat
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 13:44:18 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-1 12:34
not too many nations are outhere with dual citizenship (politics aside) and if they do they will los ...

There are quite a few if you look on the internet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 17:04:45 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-1 03:06
What you are saying is Chinese women are criminals, that is a little harsh, don't you think?
A Chinese citizen holding dual citizenship is like a woman having two husbands.

Point out to me where I mentioned: "Chinese women are criminals"?

指出,以我在哪里,我提到:“中国的妇女是罪犯”?

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 17:18:12 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-1 17:04
Point out to me where I mentioned: "Chinese women are criminals"?

指出,以我在哪里,我提到:“中 ...

Read your post, or don't you understand  or read the crap you post. I carn't be bothered, not worth my time.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-1 18:39:22 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-1 02:26
There are a lot of countries that offer dual citizenship, Taiwan, Singapore , Thailand, New Zealan ...

And there are a lot more countries that do not recognize dual citizenship. My point is it is not the majority.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.