Views: 41686|Replies: 173

Should China introduce Dual Citizenship ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-28 17:12:30 |Display all floors
Should China join the rest of the world and offer its past, current and, future citizens, dual citizenship or should they be cut off from the land of their birth forever?  The economic and social benefits of the dual citizenship system will help both China and rest of the world. Economically and politically.

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-28 19:34:00 |Display all floors
Jolin the rest of the world ? I believe there are more countries not recognizing multiple citizenship than countries that do.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 19:45:10 |Display all floors

RE: Should China introduce Dual Citizenship ?

That is the last thing China should grant!

那是的最后一件事,中国应该授!

Note:  Translation... (not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 22:09:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-28 19:45
That is the last thing China should grant!

那是的最后一件事,中国应该授!

Why is this the last item they should grant?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 22:35:05 |Display all floors

RE: Should China introduce Dual Citizenship ?

F111 Post time: 2014-2-28 21:09
Why is this the last item they should grant?

It provides an alternative escape route, for those Chinese citizens, who have got themselves entangled with the law in China!

它提供了一个退路了对于这些中国公民谁缠上自己, 法律规定在中国!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 01:36:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-28 22:35
It provides an alternative escape route, for those Chinese citizens, who have got themselves entan ...

This is where extradition treaties come into their own, international boundaries mean nothing the criminal can be arrested in another country and returned to China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 02:26:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-2-28 19:34
Jolin the rest of the world ? I believe there are more countries not recognizing multiple citizenshi ...

There are a lot of countries that offer dual citizenship, Taiwan, Singapore , Thailand, New Zealand , PNG, Australia, America there are a lot more than what I have listed here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.