Author: buddy1

China paper slams West’s ‘Cold War mentality’ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-28 17:38:36 |Display all floors
As said many times the world has to study how democracy came about.

Capitalism took a beating. Communism was on the rise. So what did the rich do as Communism threatens the rich (a mistake made by communist philosophers)? So the rich and powerful probably decided that they needed a face to front and advance their agenda. Whalla... and democracy was born! What is there to prevent the rich and powerful groupings from controlling and directing those interested in being a Prime Minister or President to do the things they want in return for their support? It is obvious that events in Japan and Ukraine have touches of the rich and powerful in US. Otherwise many events would not have had happened!

Thailand's present Prime Minister is also an elected one but the protest can go on and on. How? Did the opposition has the support of US or its secret actors in South East Asia? Philippines too could not solve its south rebellion problems when it wasn't in US good books. See what happens to Philippines the moment it sided US against China!

No system is immune to human abuse. Systems are man made and as such whatever a system is named, it is only as good as the people running it. China had terrible emperors from time to time and they get thrown out too from time to time. It is just like a party being thrown out in an election. See Germany, Indonesia, France and Korea. Very lively change of parties in their respective countries administration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 18:31:49 |Display all floors
West Cold War mentally........

Buddy.....you can only mislead people who has never visited this forum............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 01:31:23 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-2-28 16:52
China should stop its military aggression towards the region of the South China Sea and beyond.

What aggression? Any evidence to back up your claim?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 02:04:20 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-3-3 01:31
What aggression? Any evidence to back up your claim?

Stealing territory waters from weaker nations. Unannounced anvil exercises. Abusing politicians from other countries that disagree with China's policy of aggression. Telling leaders of other nations who they can meet. If this is not aggressive behaviour then what is?

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 02:10:16 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-3 02:04
Stealing territory waters from weaker nations. Unannounced anvil exercises. Abusing politicians fr ...

Stealing territory waters from weaker nations.
Which one? Diaoyudai or those in the south? Name the territory.

Unannounced anvil exercises.
?

Abusing politicians from other countries that disagree with China's policy of aggression.
Which politician and what Chinese policy you're referring?

Telling leaders of other nations who they can meet. If this is not aggressive behaviour then what is?

Maybe you'll change mind if Putin agree to meet any terrorist leaders that bomb your innocent population.

You only post rethorics without specific data. Maybe your brain already poisoned by severe 'China-bashing' syndrome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 02:16:25 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-3-3 02:10
Which one? Diaoyudai or those in the south? Name the territory.

?

Julie Bishop was abused by the Chinese government for disagreeing with Chinese policy, China has no right to clam other countries terrority in the South China Sea . Threating countries and their leaders if they meet individuals the Chinese government has a policy of isolating.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 02:27:08 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-3 02:16
Julie Bishop was abused by the Chinese government for disagreeing with Chinese policy, China has n ...

Which Chinese policy she's disagreeing?

Indonesia also disagree with Australia's policy toward East Timor, right? Is that abuse?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.