Author: Rearwindow

Korean professors wash feet for students   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-28 21:39:25 |Display all floors
It's part of the ancient ancient Chinese Confucian culture that Koreans preserved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 01:48:21 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-28 05:14
It's the private parts of the students the UK teachers wipe clean with their ***, so we are led to b ...

You are so clays, any luck stopping the construction that will ruin your bosses view?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 03:12:32 |Display all floors
Cool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 06:35:21 |Display all floors
i rather have dem pass me instead of tinglin my feet just dont want nobody do me harm especially flunk me for the semester  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-3-1 23:31:53 |Display all floors
If those Professors are that clever, why cant they teach them to wash their own feet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 01:38:45 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-3-1 01:28
Yes, Anglo teachers are very protective toward their students.........., they even keep the eyes on ...

You couldn't make it up

Kids these days, am I right? Students at a middle school in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, are complaining after peepholes were installed in dormitory doors so teachers could spy on the students inside.

For some reason, these little emperors think its "creepy" and a "massive invasion of privacy" for middle-aged teachers to be able to watch their 13- and 14-year-old students getting undressed. .

"Advantage obviously outweighs disadvantage," according to the school president, who said that the peepholes were installed to prevent students playing video games or violating school rules because what the hell do they think they are, people or something
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-2 04:32:14 |Display all floors
Leaning foot reflexology just in case there is no more job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.