Author: UYA

China training for 'war' on Japan, Navy expert warns   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-3 18:15:59 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2014-3-3 17:49
As matter as fact ,that's is impossible ............

It would be nice
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 22:17:28 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-3 02:21
Can we have peace in the region?

US shut the f.k. up...and everyone will have peace~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 22:37:02 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2014-3-3 22:17
US shut the f.k. up...and everyone will have peace~

You are happy the Ukraine, has been invaded by Russia ?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 05:08:13 |Display all floors
China must continue to train up its Armed Forces to counter all adversaries, perceived or for real, in its surrounding region with live drills. Otherwise, sneak attacks like that of past Pearl Harbor horrifc drowning which caused the US to toss 2 atomic bombs onto nagasaki and hiroshima can be disastrous to China's territorial ownership, safe sea lane navigations and defences.

Let those silly warring shit stirrers like Fanell try to sell arms to certain scared_off foolish ASEAN guys although he will shy away from Putin Russia cowardly after stirring up that shits there! Let it be very messy, so as he/it wishes, while US folks wake up to suffer the consequences of a few silly shit stirring successes agan and again; but there is NO chance of success in Chinese territorial region at all to gain an inch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 19:33:47 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-3 22:37
You are happy the Ukraine, has been invaded by Russia ?

I'm not happy that Middle East and other small countries been invaded by US and threatened to trade with US...

ur US is far worse~!!!
so shut ur @ss~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 21:31:57 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2014-3-4 19:33
I'm not happy that Middle East and other small countries been invaded by US and threatened to trad ...

Since when the Ukraine part of the Middle East?  You are happy for Russia to invade another country.?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 03:54:27 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-3-5 03:10
No invasion, but just a peaceful policing role by the Russians.

Yes, thank God for the Russian we ...

There is no disorder, back to your standard, still with your usual standards I see

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.