Views: 2036|Replies: 2

Happiness is around us [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-26 04:00:20 |Display all floors

I was eager to go back home when I was in the boarding school with the dream of delicious food and considerable care, but I can't wait to go back to school after 2 weeks at home with the wishes of simple life schedule and enough freedom. Do you always have such feelings?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 04:06:15 |Display all floors

I finally find that I am always on the way to find happiness and have put too much attention on the good aspects of another place and situation I can reach yet, ignoring what I already have around me. And the happiness I dreamed before is what I have now while I wish for other things. Happiness seems always play hide-and-seek with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 04:15:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fayewang90 at 2014-2-25 20:16

I failed to find that happiness is always besides me. Try to recall what you dreamed years ago, even few months ago, is it what you have now? My answer is almost Yes!Happiness is in our eye-sight, not under our foot. So try to find our happiness around  us, not to rush on the way to "find" happiness. All you need to do is enjoy your wonderful life, as God always has his plans. But be sure to make it meaningful and harmless!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.