Author: Yaknow

China urges US to correct mistakes on Tibet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-23 14:21:17 |Display all floors
in my opinion the U.S. should have honored China's wishes about this. how could the DL override China? why? how can the DL benefit their hidden agenda? wonder what's up their sleeves? our distrust runs deep for our political leaders in America, they've earned it.
in accord with the Tao : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 14:24:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 14:18
China too chicken.......

YOU dare to fight China, come on over!!

As a respect for Americans, China needs NOT interfere in their affairs directly unless and until their shits hit the Chinese fence! Got it NOW, nut!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 14:31:04 |Display all floors
Obviously, the US military & obama's east-asia pivot and this defunct dalailama ( NOT a god neither its messenger nor a superior priest, if obama believes there is magic or voodoo in him ) are all today's biggest bloody fools for fools never learn despite of the WW1 & WW2 heinous murderous outcomes, fabricated WMD war inhumane outcomes and all their past and current gruesome underworld attacks in other nations are NOT remaking them as superior races of the world, if not such are already damaging themselves in this world beyond recognition, soon seems rotting like a carcass taking its time to stink badly and horribly.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 15:37:23 |Display all floors
never learn do NOT interfere

Seems like someones panties are in a wad today
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 15:56:01 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-2-23 15:37
Seems like someones panties are in a wad today

REPEATING IN CASE YOU FELL SHORT:
So, make sure you fools never learn do NOT interfere nor cry if that great Edward Snowdon who has provided this world of communities so much comfort in a short time is allowed to travel freely to China for any interview with whoever, just in case!!  
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 16:05:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-23 14:34
China is a PROFESSIONAL   c o m p l a i n a n t .   It is like some of those professional demons ...

IN CASE  YOU HAVE NOT WORKED IT OUT YET AGAIN OVER YOUR THICK NUT:

BEING PROFESSIONAL IS A MILLION TIMES MORE HUMANE TO ANY MANKIND ON EARTH THAN BEING BARBARIC & GRUESOMELY CRUEL NIPPONESE INVADERS THAT NEEDED 2 USA ATOMIC BOMBS TO COOL OFF IN THE HEAT OF NIGHTS, ISN'T IT?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 16:07:03 |Display all floors
aa@edward Post time: 2014-2-23 16:05
IN CASE  YOU HAVE NOT WORKED IT OUT YET AGAIN OVER YOUR THICK NUT:

BEING PROFESSIONAL IS A MILLIO ...

Outside of borders of China, nobody bothers about your Propane gas.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.