Author: vincent01

Is meeting the Dalai Lama a bargaining chip?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-26 09:25:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by strom at 2014-2-26 09:27
seneca Post time: 2014-2-23 14:07
So Richard Nixon was a puppet on a string pulled by the Chinese Communists???

Richard Nixon again? I don't know about that all I know is that none of these people in power (over here) are NOT to be trusted, that's all I know...they are the "war machine" and they are despicable scum! if I could take them out myself I would, they are ruining this world and everyone and everything in it. they are a parasite, a disease, they are the corruption. Peace
in accord with the Tao : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 10:16:43 |Display all floors
strom Post time: 2014-2-26 09:25
Richard Nixon again? I don't know about that all I know is that none of these people in power (over ...

go ask the Chinese communists.............

the Chinese communists absolutely adore Nixon and Kissinger without whose help, the communists  would not have a chance. to become capitalists.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.