Author: zglobal

AUSTRALIA TAKE NOTE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-13 21:22:09 |Display all floors
My suspect of China's problem is

(1) Culture of inland Province people
(2) The STATUS QUO game of the SHAOLIN, & TRIAD that could mean STAGNATION in China.
(3) The LACK of talented people in Industry, production, distribution, retail, services, investment income vehicle and an EXTERNAL CHINA Economy!
(4) The PEOPLE and TALENTS are there, BUT "bad habits" in China persist -->prefering to use SLAVERY, indoctrination torture INSTEAD of encouraging PRIVATE INITIATIVE to take advantage of CHINA'S real wealth in resources, land and human talents.
(5) From the indication for BRITISH tutored HONG KONG & SINGAPORE, these BAD HABITS persist!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 23:13:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 23:14:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 19:38:27 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-13 23:13
Are you still on that plane?

Did you land yet?

Mr. Duck

If China persist on THE GOLDEN BLOCK, or GOLDEN PYRAMID system - it's FCUKED FOR GOOD.
However if China could return to the PAGODA system, it could TAKE SOME TIME, but the development of the guilds WILL MATCH the trend of INCREDIBLE EFFICIENCY in commodity & durable production. The PAGODA system will increase the RANGE of SKU's, and JOB DESIGNATIONS that will build a LARGE MIDDLE CLASS. That's the only way China can compete with the BRITISH CLUB and USA, EU, ATRS in the new TECHNOLOGIES incoming!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 19:43:16 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-13 23:14
What I find is that H.K employees are the dumbest I ever came across.
Not sure what they would hav ...

Hong Kong colonials are probably the BEST DOUBLE CROSSER students of the BRITISH EMPIRE. I've been going back on my TRIBULATIONS in the last 15 years. All the SYMPTOMS of BRITISH DOUBLE CROSS technique has been used.

When I meet a AUSTRALIAN spooks, he or she always has some INTERESTING QUIPS that helps me in my thoughts. Now I get DOUBLE RUSSIAN spooks giving me TIPS......nevertheless, I'm out of your games since 2008, but I guess HABITS dies hard.

The Americans seems very keen on the "O" law, and using it TO THEIR BEST advantage to REGAIN lost friends and allies. I noted USA has reduced CRUDE OIL CONSUMPTION by 25%, this has affected British club's external crude oil export trade.

It's get interesting now, Mr. Duck!
STAY CALM, and CARRY ON! dear!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 19:46:33 |Display all floors
As far as I'm concern, I am NEUTRAL PRIVATE CITIZEN.
You SPOOKS harassment and crazy manipulation has caused me a lot of TROUBLE and cause me NETWORKING problems. I hope, all the SPOOKS will "hands off" my PRIVATE NETWORKS, and behave appropriately.

What I have spoken, is for MUTUAL BENEFIT, and of course INSULATING OUR HOME REGION, that includes Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Guangdong, Malaya, New Zealand and Singapore. So, we are FRIENDS and hopefully RESPECT for my opinion can persist!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.