Author: voice_cd

Blog-fest of champions!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 06:30:00 |Display all floors
remitrom Post time: 2014-3-7 22:23
I am trying to start my Blog,  OK need to verify - no problem, but I cannot seem to load pictures.   ...

it's ok to  upload the picture before,  your problem probably due to the unstable condition of the system. You can try it again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 18:17:15 |Display all floors
I'm from china ,this topic is very interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 04:50:02 |Display all floors
OK, now I have a blog, but only my few friends have seen it..  Is that the way to get exposure, add more friends?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 09:59:41 |Display all floors
OK, I ha:ve started blogging. However I can not figure out how to add pictures to my blogs, This could make them more interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 04:00:37 |Display all floors
remitrom Post time: 2014-3-12 01:59
OK, I ha:ve started blogging. However I can not figure out how to add pictures to my blogs, This cou ...

hi, you can follow the illustration here to upload a picture,  http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-820517-2-1.html
If you use Chrome browser, you can first upload picture into your own "Album " and get the address of this photo, then go to your blog , choose the function button "Reference a picture" under the "Title" and  put above address into the blank. we will write a thread about it later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 05:50:37 |Display all floors
I have been messaged that at least one person cannot enter my blog space.  I dont know why...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 11:15:18 |Display all floors
Do threads just disapear?  I have posted on one for over a week, and now I can find no reference to it at all ?!?!
Is there a thread search function I don't know about??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.