Author: voice_cd

Blog-fest of champions!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-26 09:56:46 |Display all floors
Waiting for your wonderful stories!
Live and record.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 10:59:22 |Display all floors
never did any bloggin before in my digital life, and the furthest i go is here  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 18:34:22 |Display all floors
so good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 21:57:45 |Display all floors
Hello,I'm Paularpage.I am a newest member,I am from Guangdong Province.Now I live in Hubei Province.Nice to meet you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-27 22:33:36 |Display all floors
Paularpage Post time: 2014-2-27 21:57
Hello,I'm Paularpage.I am a newest member,I am from Guangdong Province.Now I live in Hubei Province. ...

Welcome! Would you like to join our blog contest?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 09:46:35 |Display all floors
No need to join this for me . I live and breath China everyday of my life . Yes I'm not a native of a china . I'm half Chinese in body and soul . Good luck to all who blog .  
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 06:23:39 |Display all floors
I am trying to start my Blog,  OK need to verify - no problem, but I cannot seem to load pictures.  and  it gets stuck loading a 2nd story........
frustrating........................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.