Author: sansukong

Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-22 21:05:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 14:13
so what do you call...........missing post but not  missing persons?

When LIES are been repeated and the TRUTH is been blocked in this forum!

当谎言被重复,真理被封锁在这个论坛!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 21:57:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-22 21:59
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-22 21:05
When LIES are been repeated and the TRUTH is been blocked in this forum!

When they censure you and you keep repeating , the most obvious action any normal forum will expect is to ban you, kick you out.

Violators not punished? Not even repeat violators?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 10:31:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-23 13:17
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 11:16
How much tolerance can the moderators endure, sansukong?

A missing post is not a deleted post.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 12:04:19 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-23 10:31
A missing post is not a deleted post.

A missing post walk away by itself..........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 12:34:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 20:57
When they censure you and you keep repeating , the most obvious action any normal forum will expect ...

Referring to ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 13:13:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-23 12:34
Referring to ....

A missing post can walk away by itself.........., sansukong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 23:25:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-2-24 22:38
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-23 12:13

Indeed! My missing post cannot by itself disappears clandestinely into thin air, unless there is someone  to make it happened in BBS CD?

的确!我的缺失交的不能自行消失的秘密稀薄的空气中,除非有一个人让事情发生在论坛的CD?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.