Author: sansukong

Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-20 10:14:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-20 09:56
Why... shouting your orders now to "your" moderator?

为何...呼喊您的指令,至 “你" 的版主?

friendly reminder to Dear moderator........................before I go upstairs.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 10:42:34 |Display all floors

RE: Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China

Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-20 09:14
friendly reminder to Dear moderator........................before I go upstairs.
moderator, you sleeping, again?
Your tone is more like a command rather than a friendly reminder.

你的语气更像是一个命令, 比一个友情提醒。

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 09:56:13 |Display all floors
Attention to the:     

Ministry of Supervision
监察部Huang Shuxian
Ministry InfomationFunctions:

Post time 2014-2-19 10:28:13 |Revolutionar

no hidden message. Just plain English.

the Ministry of Supervision will make sure that Missing Posts are soon followed by Missing Persons. "

Is it a fact, as claimed by the above statement that, this is one of the functions of the Ministry of Supervision to make "Missing Posts are soon followed by Missing Persons"?
Or this is the author's(Revolutionar's) deliberate intention with "no hidden message, Just plain English" to distort the assigned functions of the Ministry?

难道是事实,所声称上述声明,这是其中一个功能的监察部作,"Missing Posts are soon followed by Missing Persons"?
或者这是作者的(Revolutionar的) 醉翁之意意图与
  "no hidden message, Just plain English" 到歪曲监察部的分配功能?

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 10:50:30 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-21 09:56
Attention to the:      

Ministry of Supervision

if the Ministry of Supervision don't do such a basic task, then a Ministry of Supervision of the Supervisors will have to be set up, doesn't it?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 12:28:22 |Display all floors

Referring to the Functions of The Ministry of Supervision, there is no mention of making people missing. The Ministry of Supervision is NOT your secret society accomplice in crime!

参照,的函数的国家监察部,没有提到的制作人失踪。
国家监察部是,肯定不是你的秘密社会,同谋在犯罪!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 09:34:23 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-21 09:50
if the Ministry of Supervision don't do such a basic task, then a Ministry of Supervision of the S ...

Indeed, it is of the most urgency, that the Ministry of Supervision, is to see to it that, there is transparency and accountability in BBS CD, before it is completely drifted away.

事实上,这是最为迫切的该监察部,要看到的是有透明度和问责制在BBS CD以前,它就是完整飘然远去。

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 10:28:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-22 09:34
Indeed, it is of the most urgency, that the Ministry of Supervision, is to see to it that, there i ...

yes, we want to know how come missing posts are not followed by missing person despite repeated offense.

There is no respect shown by sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.