Author: sansukong

Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 10:46:50 |Display all floors

RE: Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China

Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-18 23:42
yup,
the Ministry of Supervision will make sure that Missing Posts are soon followed by Missing Persons.

Are you attempting to tarnish, the good name of the Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China, as a secret society organisation, according to your statement above?

您是否试图玷污的好名字的信部监督中国人民共和国, 作为一个秘密的社会的组织, 与您的上面的说法?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 11:28:13 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-19 10:46
Are you attempting to tarnish, the good name of the Ministry of Supervision of the People's Repub ...

no hidden message. Just plain English.

the Ministry of Supervision will make sure that Missing Posts are soon followed by Missing Persons.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 16:29:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-19 10:28
no hidden message. Just plain English.

Reposting Missing Post.....

Functions : The Ministry of Supervision of the People's Republic of China ... 1 2        China & World        8
Revolutionar
2014-2-19 10:28
  Referring to ... With your above statement, you have agreed to my statement that, .....

"With the above statement, you have agreed to my statement that you have turned this forum platform into your personal secret society's play-ground?"

"有了上面的语句,你同意我的说法,你已经把这个论坛的平台为您的个人秘密社会的游戏场"?

Note:  Translation... (not absolute)....

Note: This is about the third time I have reposted this missing post. A conspiracy to protect someone?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 21:45:26 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-19 16:29
Reposting Missing Post.....

In a proper forum, missing post is soon followed with missing person.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 09:22:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-19 20:45

A missing post is not a deleted post. In short, BBS CD has allowed it to happen repeatedly, means it has allowed it to happen by design, and that is misuse of power. The Ministry of Supervision should urgently look into this problem.  

一个缺少帖子不是删除帖子。
总之,论坛的CD允许它反复发生,意味着它已经允许它发生通过设计. 那就是滥用权力。
监察部,应紧急研究这个问题。

Note: Translation...(not absolute)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 09:35:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-20 09:22
A missing post is not a deleted post. In short, BBS CD has allowed it to happen repeatedly, means ...

In a proper forum, missing posts need to be followed by missing person.

moderator, you sleeping, again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 09:56:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-20 08:35
In a proper forum, missing posts need to be followed by missing person.
moderator, you sleeping, again?

Why... shouting your orders now to "your" moderator?

为何...呼喊您的指令,至 “你" 的版主?

Note:  Translation... (not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.