Author: snowipine

Ties of new model between China, US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-17 11:58:28 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-17 08:43
ABE IS A TRAITOR TO JAPAN, BECAUSE HE IS LEADING HIS PEOPLE TOWARD GUARANTEED MASS DESTRUCTION OR SU ...

You can try to talk to Xi and say the same to him....................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-17 13:01:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-17 13:08
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-17 11:58
You can try to talk to Xi and say the same to him....................

ABE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE REMNANT OF THE MEIJI REGIME WHO MADE SURE JAPAN WAS DESTROYED FOR THE SINS OF HIS FOREBEARS, AND THE FOREBEARS OF THE CURRENT GENERATION OF JAPANESE FOLKS, IN SHORT, AS A TRAITOR TO THE JAPANESE PEOPLE.  

HE IS COMMITTED TO TURNING THE JAPANESE YOUTH INTO CANNON FODDER, IN THE SERVICE OF HIS FOREIGN MASTERS.  LOOK AT IT, SERIOUSLY, DOES JAPAN HAVE ANY CHANCE OF ESCAPING WIDESPREAD, IF NOT TOTAL, DESTRUCTION AFTER IT ATTACKS CHINESE SHIPS, PLANES OR PERSONNEL ON DIAOYUDAO?

HE IS AN ACTOR WHOSE JOB IS MAKE THE JAPANESE PEOPLE AGREE TO BE SACRIFICED AS HUMAN SHIELDS, IN ORDER THAT A CASUS BELLI CAN BE CREATED TO DRAG AMERICA INTO A WAR WITH CHINA, THAT PROMISES TO CRIPPLE BOTH COUNTRIES, LEAVING THE BRITISH EMPIRE ALIVE AND WELL FOR THE REST OF HISTORY.  OF COURSE, JAPAN WON'T BE AROUND EITHER, WHICHEVER SIDE WINS.  HEADS OR TAILS, JAPAN LOSES.  HE MIGHT AS WELL QUOTE CHURCHILL, THAT HE HAS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, TO OFFER HIS COUNTRYMEN, BUT BLOOD, SWEAT, TOIL AND TEARS, AND MEAN IT LITERALLY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-17 13:32:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-17 13:41
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-17 13:01
ABE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE REMNANT OF THE MEIJI REGIME WHO MADE SURE JAPAN WAS DESTROYED FOR THE ...

Abe must be doing some thing right  for Japan then................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-17 15:21:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-17 15:36
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-17 13:32
Abe must be doing some thing right  for Japan then................................

ABE STILL HAS THE CHANCE TO NOW WITHDRAW FROM DIAOYUDAO, BUT ONCE LIVES ARE LOST, THERE MAY BE NO TURNING BACK FOR JAPAN AND CHINA.

Yeah, after Abe, the deluge!  Abe said he studied WWI and found it similar to Japan's situation today.  He was reading the wrong chapter.  Japan is not England.  Japan is Lusitania, used to drag America into a war with Germany.  Initial reports from survivors indicated that there were two explosions.  But it later became clear that the Germans fired only one torpedo, and the other explosion came from the explosives stored in the Lusitania, in contravention to the Treaty of Paris' Cruiser Rules, just as Japan is rapidly militarizing in contravention to the Instrument of Surrender of the Japanese Empire of September 2, 1945.  With Japan's many nuclear reactors, who is to say if any of them will blow up eventually if some errant missile were to hit it?  How many Fukushima's can Japan take?  

What Abe should learn in reading history is that similarities can change by an order of magnitude from one time to another.  The "Lusitania" of WWII was not any ship, but Hawaii.  And any grade school student can tell him what is the "Lusitania" of WWIII - Japan.  Furthermore, modern strategic weapons are so much more powerful than before, such that it would likely be over in 15 minutes, about the same time for the Lusitania to sink on May 7, 1915.  There won't be time for recriminations, or for launching a protest.

Japan has no enlightened choice, but to abandon Diaoyudao.  Abe might as well make a virtue out of necessity, and "cede" Dioayudao back to China, as required under the articles of the Instrument of Surrender of the Japanese Empire of 1945.  China will not accept the "ceding" terminology, because Diaoyudao already belongs to China, but it will accept the pledge of Japan to never claim Diaoyudao ever again, as equivalent.  

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-2-17 21:26:48 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-17 08:33
New model is simply this.

There is always  full of the legendary and never-ending stories between China and the U.S.A.

If you carefully recall our daily life, here are untold beautiful stories between the two powers, the stories are sometimes worrisome observing from certain angles in certain special time span, but if here is a closer look, all is fine, the contradictions are always there, but things are progressing smoothly as the aspirations of the overwhelming majority people on both sides. What is the reason for this result, then?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-2-17 21:38:20 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-17 07:54
Yes, the time has come for a new kind of major power relationship between America and China, one not ...

Language is an objective obstacle for a smooth communication, but it cann't  be the unbridgeable gulf for people to stive to make common progress.

We say complementarity is to say that the both sides should work together for common better future with sincerity and no bias.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 15:55:13 |Display all floors
Values-wise, Chinese and Americans share a solid sense of pragmatism.  Let's deal with facts, not fantasies.  Fact is, Japan, Australia and Britain mean no good to both China and America.  Solution is, Obama should just agree with Xi that, oh yes, US historians do believe Dioayudao does belong to China, and so they just need to sign a communique that Dioayudao is a part of China.  This is the cheapest, the quickest, and the most honorable way to end the Diaoyudao/Senkaku criisis without firing a single shot.

Isn't it amazing?  The power of the truth.

You shall know and speak the truth, and the truth shall set you free (from war and the destruction of each other's people's lives and properties).  If Obama simply says, "Mr. Xi, my opinion is that Diaoyudao really belongs to China", war will be ineffective in changing the status quo, and there would be real peace in Asia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.