Author: ass-kicker

Romantic or weird? Man proposes with roses of money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-20 20:36:00 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-2-20 13:22
“If" is the middle word of life : what if they don't get married  - does she get to keep the loot ...
  1. “If" is the middle word of life
Copy code
i like this part. as you say so, life has a great nubmer of possiblities. either you or me can tell  what is and will go on in evertone'life. i don't know whether they will get marries or not but i wish each couples can have their own happy endings.
do you really think gilrs accepting this kind of money  is a kind of " eating the soft rice"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 20:41:52 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-2-15 19:17
Everything in the World is about Money......

Do not worry ! I just took Soros bet that the wallstreet will crash and sent him 50 Billion Yugoslian Dinars
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 06:46:37 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-2-20 20:36
i like this part. as you say so, life has a great nubmer of possiblities. either you or me can tel ...

No, I think that the Chinese saying is for the man who depends on a wealthier woman to be "eating the soft rice".

It may be a longstanding tradition in China and other countries for brides to expect a substantial dowry from their husbands but to me in an age of supposed equality of the sexes it smacks of women wanting their cake and to eat it too. They are offering themselves up to the highest bidder in the market place yet after marriage they expect to be treated on equal terms as men. This to me is hypcrisy and double standards.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-2-21 07:32:01 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-2-20 20:41
Do not worry ! I just took Soros bet that the wallstreet will crash and sent him 50 Billion Yugosl ...

Wall Street is stronger then ever
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 07:52:55 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-2-21 00:32
Wall Street is stronger then ever

We will see. Have other players betting higher then him
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-2-21 08:17:43 |Display all floors
You need to have some skin in the Market..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 19:59:18 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-2-21 06:46
No, I think that the Chinese saying is for the man who depends on a wealthier woman to be "eating  ...

actually i agree with you but not so many people, especially girls,  may think this way. if you want to be treated equally, you have to make "contributions". marrige is such a huge problem, life long problem,   there is much more to learn as it looks like.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.