Author: edisonone

India and USA to protect Vietnam from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 23:36:06 |Display all floors
for years viet nam never respect china just 'cause china back then was sooo poor & not advanced in anythin but today's it's totally a different view of viet nam toward china...viet nam actually has no choice but to accept china as tradin partner  & pretty much with ev'rythin else...btw just not sure how india is gonna play the part (people only look up to you when you have a lot of this $$$)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 02:10:50 |Display all floors
They can protect them self with localy produced and organic pills and powder.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 02:53:35 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 23:17
We Chinese are happy and civilize we trade with everyone, not like the Anglo are greedy, jealousy  ...

Excuse me the Chinese can be very greedy. After a visit to the Great Wall the tour operator took me to a plant which made vases and pottery. For a small vase they charged me $650 which I paid. They wanted $157 for a coffee cup which I did not. When I returned to America I discovered the trick of those greedy people seems they had a reputaion for cheating Westerners which they assume are all rich. In America the vase was $45 the coffee cup $3.

There's plenty of greed in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 03:19:21 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-2-19 07:36
for years viet nam never respect china just 'cause china back then was sooo poor & not advanced in a ...

>>> for years viet nam never respect china just 'cause china back then was sooo poor & not advanced in anythin...

that is but a matter of debate, 'knowwhat...  yes, coming out of ww2 with but your bare hands and definitely nutin' your friends and neighbours can rely upon as an insuarance policy against the march of the drummer boy who comes marchin' in towards you,  yes, that lack of respect for us is to be expected sdo no big deal...

>>> but today's it's totally a different view of viet nam toward china...

well... from my visit to the country last winter, the view that i think the vietpoops have of us chinese is this: they definitely show respect for china's economic model... i mean you can bear witness to the progress which popping up everywhere which unmistakbly bears signature to china's economic model, but...

that is as far as it goes where the word "respect" bears any resembance if based on how our tour guide propped to us (likely coeursed by vietnamese authorities) the story of
the sino-vietnam war while no mention on how their country was decimated throughout the decades we know of as the vietnam war!

>>> viet nam actually has no choice but to accept china as tradin partner  & pretty much with ev'rythin else...

seriously, i think this sino-vietnam love affair, fake as it is, is but "a one way street" working in favor of the vietnamee and that what we are doing, if we think this love affair is a solid one, is that we are but kiddin' ourselves, which sadly, as always, is typical of every chinese leadership...  

>>> btw just not sure how india is gonna play the part (people only look up to you when you have a lot of this $$$)

well... although the vietpoops are "not ensteins", they are still a very very foxy bunch and they will act as if a fulcrum by and wiggling back and forth and from left to right right to left to obsorb the inbalance and keep the scale from tipping too far over...

regardless of india's affordability in such a venture, they (vietpoops) will take advantage of the phobia that the indians have of china and exploit this weakness to their own ends and objectives, slumdog mumbai or no slumdog mumbai, and she will use india as a counterweight to wrestle with us!

so, don't expect for me to feel any sentiment or friendiliness towards them simply because you see them as angels...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 03:27:14 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-2-19 10:53
Excuse me the Chinese can be very greedy. After a visit to the Great Wall the tour operator took m ...

that i agreed wholeheartedly... but, isn't that the case with all tours and all tourguides? they say that europe (or was it eastern europe) would make chinese tour guide hard sells looks like child's play but never been to europe myself so beats me if true but, railroading by vietnam tour guided scare the sh*ts outta me...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 03:38:50 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-2-19 14:19
>>> for years viet nam never respect china just 'cause china back then was sooo poor & not advan ...

my policy is i dont debate within the family, and whatever the reason you might have just PLEASE dont call the viets are poop cos i'm one of dem...IF you cant respect others just dont expect others to respect you (and that somebody i dont like to see to be you)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 04:16:46 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-2-20 03:27
that i agreed wholeheartedly... but, isn't that the case with all tours and all tourguides? they  ...

That is not the case with all tour guides and countries. I've travelled the world for more than 40 years. China is the only country I've ever seen such a huge, over-priced greedy hustle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.