Post time 2014-2-19 22:19:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 22:36:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 22:57:31 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 06:56
China better be very careful of Vietnam.

Those people have pride and know how to fight

>>> China better be very careful of Vietnam...

Nutin' to be careful about... I mean if a fingering between the two starts and AK47's are what's doing all of the tralkin', it ain't as if it's unexpected from a Chinese point of view and persepective...

Heck! China can still overwelm them with culture and economics alone if it weren't for how the West's start working their brain with psychology, namely Chinese colonialization scare tactic to scare the sh*ts out of these poops and sadly, that psychology worked for the West...

>>> Those people have pride and know how to fight...

I don't think pride is a very good description of what they really have... Instead, what I sees it as is that it's more a case of "an abundance of human resources that the top boys in Hanoi can exploit at will and at their leisure" to send to the front line. I don't call that pride and I don't see that as a case of knows how to fight.  I see that as a case of how to be kill (firing squate) or how to die (forced to go to the front)...

>>> They have whipped the French, the Americans, and the Chinese and they will do it again of they need...

Wrong again! They did not whip anyone. If you say that they had whipped this and that, you have consider the ratio of KIA's in all sides and the KIA's in all side definitely isn't on Nam's favor.  What it was, pure and simple, was merely a case of who will outlast ther other and, with an endless stream of reluctant and unreluctant manpower that Vietnam have, naturally, you will tire the other guy out!

>>> They got big balls those Viets...

Again, very very wrong! Balls is exactly what they "DO NOT" have. What they (Vietnamese) do have, it must be agreed, is a choice and that choice is (they do not have a choice) leaving the country to the Pol-Pot\Idi-Amin-like brutalities of the northern hords!  

There were a documentary on the subject, either via PBS or it could have been a US based Chinese TV network, can't recall exactly, where overseas Chinese from that country who lived through that hell but now lives in the US were interviewed and this was the essence of what they had said:
  They were recruited by force right off of the streets; from there, I think it was something like two weeks of seasoning to become canon fodders they would be; and when that time is up, off to the front they go!  I hardly call that balls, zglo! It's more a case of forced repatriation by firing squad or to the front you go. So, which choice would you prefer, zglo?   

There is a difference between Vietnemese and ethnic Chinese recruites however: overseas Chinese in Nam were not required to do any fighting (don't know why). They were instead sent to the front to gather the dead and the wounded to be trucked back to the towns and cities where they get their wounds treated or where final processions will go from there...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 23:18:10 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 06:57
China and Vietnam should be friends.

It might help if China starts treating its friends better.

>>> It might help if China starts treating its friends better.

in due course... in due course...  in due course, zglo!  

in the mean time, they (the poops) need to know which
is the gander and which is the goose otherwise it's a futile and
it's hopeless if they get the two as mixed up as they do.

I mean the two are anatomically very very different!.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.