Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 23:48:55 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 02:40:54 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 06:53
All China have to is blocking the river that flow from the Tibetan plateau to India and all India wi ...

>>> All China have to is blocking the river that flow from the Tibetan plateau to India and all India wi ...

First things first, mag...

Shutting off the water supply have long been speculated as a tactic in the events of war and conflict but that doesn't mean it's a logical measure...

For example: if we do that, what that ammounts to is a declaration of war and I doubt if Beijing would want to employ such barbaric, such inhumane, and such cold blooded measures on a whole and complete society no matter the direness of the situation!

And yes, again, as negative as I may seem about certain other worlds, I do have this inclination that such tactics is an open measure (based on the chem\bio\nukes actually used in war) to force the other or to force the little guy into complete and unreserved submision.

As an example, but a speculative example of course: Saddam couldn't have just given up nor could his Mother of All Republican Guards have just gave in and gone into hiding as it did, as the Allies come marchin' in with hundreds of bodybags and all...

For them to have chicken out as they did even after they had proven their galantry and their alleageance to the deadly war they have with Iran has to tell us something: it tells us that Iraq had been coeured into giving up and this coeursion, my bet, nukes if those body bags are used to potentials. However, I can not see it as a tactic that either us Chinese or even the Indians will use because we are not that far barbaric just yet.

>>>I don't think Vietnam have much love for both smelly armpit Indian and hairy US

Well... they (the Vietpoops) will use them to deal with us and that is all that matters to them...  

Besides, these Vietpoops have no love for anyone anyway and will turn on anyone once their purposes are met so you can't put too much trust in these people, not after how they stab us in the back even after the thicks and thins that we had went through with them for their longings for reunification...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 09:24:09 |Display all floors
Do they have enough money to do ?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-15 10:43:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-18 03:44:48 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 23:04
China never dropped the carpet bomb or Napalm and orange agent on Vietnam, but Anglo did from Fran ...

Everyone with normal brain function knows that France is not an Anglo country. They're French. It's practically in their name.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-18 03:49:06 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 23:04
China never dropped the carpet bomb or Napalm and orange agent on Vietnam, but Anglo did from Fran ...

So how would you know it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.