Author: edisonone

India and USA to protect Vietnam from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-22 02:32:08 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-2-19 04:02
" Anglo have no love for Asian you just love to see us quarrel and fighting each others but we are  ...

ok, ok, blue, so it's us [you ch1nks] then... good to know where you are coming from anyway... and, if we are what you refers to here as [you ch1nks], then what should us [you ch1nks] label you in return? ideas?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 00:51:52 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-2-22 05:29
I've been called plenty of raciest names on this BBS.
And relax ed, Chinese are more welcome in Ca ...

>>> I've been called plenty of raciest names on this BBS...

And, you'd probably believe you should put yourself in the same boots they are in...  And, why not
I suppose!

>>> And relax ed, Chinese are more welcome in Canada than rag heads, muslum, or arabs...

Too little too late. Blue... You've made your bed and now you must sleep in it...  It's Ch1nks, Blue... Ch1nks! Not Chinese!!!

>>> The few Chinese here in my small town seem to like it here very much... I don't know why, our winters suck...

I lived in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield,  QC; Trois-Rivières, QC; Hull           Gatineau, QC; Montreal, QC; and, la ville de Mont-Royal, QC...  It's not the mineral in the QC, maritime watesr, Blue...  It's the Ciline Dions!!! It's the Ciline Dions!!! ‎ They are all deadly agents who are licensed to kill regardless if in or out of their bullet proof vests!!!  

>>> And Sorry Ed for taking your thread way off topic...my bad

Hey! At the very least,
a state of mutual understanding has clearly been established here so no apology needed...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 11:39:25 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-2-14 22:53
All China have to is blocking the river that flow from the Tibetan plateau to India and all India wi ...

The south flowing rivers should be diverted northward for the thirsty northern Hans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 11:43:02 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 22:56
China better be very careful of Vietnam.

Those people have pride and know how to fight

They got big balls those Viets...

Talking from experience perhaps?
No doubt you have squeezed a few young handsome Viet boys in your time eh gay duck?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 13:28:06 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-2-20 18:23
FYI never tried to claim anything that don't exactly belongin to moi, and don't even need anything ...

If I were calling the shots...

I'd push all the way to Hanoi and I have
everything north of the 20th annex and reincorporated back into
the greater 大中原 domain it historically was!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 12:54:02 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-14 22:57
China and Vietnam should be friends.

It might help if China starts treating its friends better.

....and neighbours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 12:55:37 |Display all floors
Chow.Kit Post time: 2014-2-23 11:39
The south flowing rivers should be diverted northward for the thirsty northern Hans.

To do so would attract worldwide condemnation and probably start the first large scale "water war".
Not advisable at all!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.