I want to take a laser surgery on my eyes, I hate glass, as it has been followed me for more than 10 years. So many people around me have taken the surgery already, and they all said that it is wonderful to live without the thick eyeglasses.
Want to but scared of it, what can I do...... positive
1. more beautiful
2. easier to find boyfriend, most of people mind of the thick glass
3. more convenient in dailylife, especially taking a bath
1. the future is unpredictable when the surgery is done
2. I have to be more careful on my eyes in the rest years, I think it is hard for me
3. there is a possibility to relapse, and won't be cure again