Author: voice_cd

General views over Dongguan wanted!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-12 15:25:56 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-2-12 02:47
True, but many still were taking the train.

When I lived in Wangnuiden Dongguan, there were buses from a local hotel that crossed the Honk Kong border at Lok ma chou. Hundreds used this method and it was far cheaper than car or train.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 15:39:23 |Display all floors
ericinchina Post time: 2014-2-12 15:25
When I lived in Wangnuiden Dongguan, there were buses from a local hotel that crossed the Honk Kon ...

That's right.  I forgot about the buses.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 15:55:09 |Display all floors
I worked in Dongguan for 3 years after my graduation from university. I came to Shenzhen at the end of 2009, but my brother and many friends still work in Dongguan.
I think Dongguan just is a city like other cities in Guangdong province, and it is changing everyday.
Less is MORE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 16:04:33 |Display all floors
ericinchina Post time: 2014-2-11 19:36
They do not need a train, most of them drive across the border with dual HK/China license plates.

Could you leave us a message about your personal information, your real name, nationality here? Thus once we decide to use your views over Dongguan here, it would be useful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 16:05:58 |Display all floors
I_am_Andrew Post time: 2014-2-12 15:55
I worked in Dongguan for 3 years after my graduation from university. I came to Shenzhen at the end  ...

Have you any foreign friends in Dongguan or have been in Dongguan? Could you please inform them about about our need, we would like to pay their their stories.
Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 16:32:53 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2014-2-12 16:04
Could you leave us a message about your personal information, your real name, nationality here? Th ...

My real name is Eric and I am English, I do not want my surname used thanks. I am still in China and am now retired.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 16:34:46 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2014-2-12 16:05
Have you any foreign friends in Dongguan or have been in Dongguan? Could you please inform them ab ...

Some of my former colleagues are foreigners, but I  lost their contacts.
Less is MORE.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.