Author: JFenix

China Seems Extremely Sexist   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-11 20:09:45 |Display all floors
I think that many males, when on line, exaggerate their masculinity as a self-defense. One way is to talk about ogling women as sex-objects to create an impression of sexual self-confidence. A wise woman will have a familiarity with the high incidence of male sexual dysfunctions; and take most of this posing with a certain humour. BTW, though, there's probably a positive correlation between physical attractiveness and intelligence. Both come from good DNA and good health. I always wished I was more attractive!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-2-12 00:00:19 |Display all floors
Haven't noticed this saying, but i think man like beauty is normal.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-2-12 00:05:28 |Display all floors
Ted180 is attractive, in line with wild imagination, of course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 00:37:55 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-11 20:09
I think that many males, when on line, exaggerate their masculinity as a self-defense. One way is to ...

Men who have a successful sex life do not need to brag about it. Those men who do brag are trying to cover up their own inadequacies and lack of confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 01:20:13 |Display all floors
China is sexist in that it treats males and females with different levels of respect according to animal nature.

Females are considered targets of males sexual aggression therefore they can never be searched by males at security checkpoints. But males can be searched by females because just as in the animal world male animals have no sense of dignity or self respect.

Evolved countries do not make such assumptions rather treat all males and females with the same, equal dignity and respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 02:13:50 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-2-12 01:20
China is sexist in that it treats males and females with different levels of respect according to an ...
Evolved countries do not make such assumptions

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Even you make these assumptions.

There would never be the argument that women 'cause' their own rapes if people did not believe that men were all animals and can be 'triggered' into attacking if certain stimulus is present.

This attitude is all in american culture as well as chinese culture.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 02:33:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-12 02:13
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Even you make these assumptions.

You're a total idiot who actively supports gender discrimination. Just go back and look at your, cheap, gender-discrimation remarks to the Pat-down thread which BTW just surpassed 100,000 views.

If you don't want to get raped again cut your bullshit and start acting respectful to ALL men and women. And yes it is that simple

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.