Author: Dara

My boyfriend always gets defensive and impatient   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-5 04:36:34 From mobile |Display all floors
impotent govoriw?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 23:34:57 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-10 19:52
Please have more respect for yourself, 70 % is far too low a figure, nobody is happy 100% of the t ...

I agree with futsanglung and I don't hope you make the same mistake as me. I have the same situation.  8 years before I met my husband. He complained and ....  but I'm a person full of patience. I forgave him every time till last November when I went to a busineee trip, he cound't trust me, even said bad words on social net about me. This time, i really can't bear any more. Although my son will be 2 years old this May, I decide to divorce. Of course, it's a long and painful way to go now to finish files. I should have stopped relationship at the beginning... Anyway,,,I think it's not too late now. Hope every thing will be better.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-15 10:58:08 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-3-14 23:34
I agree with futsanglung and I don't hope you make the same mistake as me. I have the same situati ...

If someone is sure things are not working then it is time to make the break and get on with life, it may be a difficult choice but probably the best one.

I hope all works out well for you and that you have a happy future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 16:36:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 19:30:25 |Display all floors
Dara Post time: 2014-2-10 19:42
I want him to be completely open to me, but I don't know what I can do.

You can try to investigate from his friends or colleagues,get some informations about his work and circumstance of his friend,or his family,may be something happened

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 19:49:11 |Display all floors
plodemore Post time: 2014-3-15 19:30
You can try to investigate from his friends or colleagues,get some informations about his work and ...

I agree with plodemore. yes, my (ex)husband is similar with your BF. He is from a single-father family, which bings him bad effect. It has a consequence of his character. To avoid the same circulation on my son, I tried to rescue my marriage. However, it's too difficult. I have to choose divorce. So it's better to break up earlier to avoice too much trouble as my life. Enjoy your future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 19:50:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-3-15 16:36
Wake up.. is not going to get better , just worse. Only a stupid women puts up with this kind of cra ...

Yes, absolutely, right. Never compromise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.