China refutes US criticism of nine-dash line   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-10 09:38:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-2-10 09:38

祝贺甲午总算账!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 09:40:07 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-10 09:31
See if you understand this stupid:
Any country which first discovers the land has the claim for i ...

Land?

No land in the middle of South China Sea......just atolls, rocks and uninhabitated sh# it that under international law does not grant maritime rights or economic zones....

You want to claim sea lanes of 50% of world shipping as your own just because China has bigger balls?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 09:49:47 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-10 09:41
Hey jungle bunny, you have fihished reading:
Sixthly, it is one of the foundations of internationa ...

China too chicken to explain to its citizens the nine dotted lines is a load of rubbish?

That no nation can claim international waters as it's own.

That even if somehow China occupies all the atolls, rocks and uninhibited islands, it does not grant China any maritime rights and no economic zones over surrounding waters.

.....and these are terms of the UN Laws of the sea that China is a signatory.

So, the real question is.......what is the dragon doing raising the nine dotted lines?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 09:52:43 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-10 09:45
Read this as well monkey boy:
Law of the Sea” (UNCLOS) has been accepted by the Chinese governme ...

Good....the Philippines government is taking China to the International Court......

There will be consequences even if China does not recognize the rulings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 09:56:15 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-10 09:53
Enjoy your swim to the bottom of the ocean.

Why China commits international hara kiri over nine dotted lines drawn up by the ROC in 1947 ?

Don't know a poison pill when you see one? Too greedy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 10:12:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-10 09:52
Good....the Philippines government is taking China to the International Court......

hehe, what'll be happening??? i wait...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 10:15:14 |Display all floors
flight1088 Post time: 2014-2-10 10:12
hehe, what'll be happening??? i wait...

Harakiri......

The whole CCP gang should commit suicide by harakiri for the crime of causing embarrassment to China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.