Author: ChrisZ

Who will be the next China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-5 06:44:04 |Display all floors
Either Brazil or Russia. The other is sluggish with water to wash away their stinky bodies...
龙的传人 (Descendants of Dragon)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 06:51:18 |Display all floors
It is a trillion dollar question.
China has found own way to bring the nation forward(excellent managed) that suit its cultural condition and development

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 07:09:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-2-4 13:14
There will be no new China.. but unless the U.S. gets a handle on their criminal billionaires they w ...

Philippines are goner~
the rich poor gap is tooooooo fc.king wide~
the rich (10%) are owning Porches and Ferrari...while the poors (90%) can't even get good food daily...

dam.n those capitalist~ CORRUPTION is at the MAX~
you remember the Haiyan flood in PH? world donate hundreds of millions USD to victims...99% of the money gone~
only cheap food and few helps are there for those victims...reconstruction NOT even new...its just small repairs to their squatters...
only deploy 500 soldiers as they announced on that day when got hit...but non seen~ even reporters are at the scene...only local police n citizen are helping...NOT a single soldier seen~ all their excuse is the road is blocked...WTF~! ppl are dying and suffering there...not even a chopper deployed...no food a week~ WTF~!
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 07:17:10 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-2-4 15:20
You joke

It's UNITED ARAB states of Britain.

inside the balck box..Haj? where they always circling around when mos.lem new year...
i think its Jesus cross inside...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-5 08:15:05 |Display all floors
One more China.....I think human specie has to leave this planet.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-6 12:39:53 |Display all floors
I think the THREAD is about.......

.....WHICH bloc will replace China in some or more of the MANUAL ASSEMBLY industries.
Afterall, China now is MUSCLING UP it's MATERIAL-ENERGY intensive industries to pay for it's import needs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-7 21:24:51 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-5 01:15
One more China.....I think human specie has to leave this planet.

Yes you are right about that. But the direction is the city garbage depo
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.