Author: ChrisZ

The 4-year-old Al Qaeda fighter in Syria shooting an AK-47   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-2-4 08:09:34 |Display all floors
buddy1 Post time: 2014-2-4 10:02
That is terrible thing to admit!

I must admit that recently you seem to be more honest than the o ...

there are countries outside Syria - including the USA (through other countries and channels)support some so called rebels - one of who was famously on  a video shown eating the flesh of a freshly killed soldier...
each country can stop supporting others who do so.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-4 08:38:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-4 08:09
there are countries outside Syria - including the USA (through other countries and channels)suppor ...

The militant islamic movement is something I've studied for over a decade.

Its a pattern  and you can't really blame other countries even if they have financially contributed at some point.  They are not the ones calling the shots.

Since the Soviet-Afghan war, this movement has grown and its the same everywhere.  Wherever there is a civil war or unrest in a country with a large muslim population - these foriegn fighters move in.

It matters not what 'side' the US is on - or anyone else for that matter.  The goal is to gain political power.  They'll take money from anyone to accomplish their goals.  But their goals are their own.  Its not other powers that are pulling these strings.  You have to understand this.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-4 08:47:12 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-4 07:09
I care about this child.  Isn't that more important?

The ultimate sacrifice is when a father, a mother sacrifice his 4 years old child.  

Felix.......why should the underdog fight using the rules made by the strong and the big?

Americans  big enough, strong  enough to  go to war with chocolates......your experiences, your values, your choices has nothing of relevance to the under dogs fighting for their lives.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-2-4 08:47:57 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-4 10:38
The militant islamic movement is something I've studied for over a decade.

Its a pattern  and you ...
It matters not what 'side' the US is on - or anyone else for that matter.  The goal is to gain political power.  They'll take money from anyone to accomplish their goals.  But their goals are their own.  Its not other powers that are pulling these strings.  You have to understand this.

I do understand. We all understand. All countries and all sides have arguments and 'facts' on their sides. I suppose then, logically, we should understand that these things happen. Let us similarly try to understand this childs situation too...
When all sides have understandable motives and actions, I suppose this obscene situation with the kid is also understandable?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-4 08:50:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-4 08:47
The ultimate sacrifice is when a father, a mother sacrifice his 4 years old child.  

Felix....... ...

Sacrifice?  Its not sacrifice, its abuse.  Your job as mother and father is to protect your child from harm - not throw them into harm.

Where is the value on human lives?  Why can't that mean more than whatever they are fighting for?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-4 08:51:45 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-4 08:47
I do understand. We all understand. All countries and all sides have arguments and 'facts' on th ...

The truth is very obvious even to the blind.

Two years ago, ......even Ban Ki Moon has said it......the situation will get from bad to worse if the world cannot get rid of Assad.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-4 08:54:23 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-4 08:50
Sacrifice?  Its not sacrifice, its abuse.  Your job as mother and father is to protect your chi ...

Sacrifice....yes....

What can be bigger than the love of a father, a mother for his child?

To be able to sacrifice  his her own child..........they expect to go to heaven after that.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.