Author: buddy1

China, Russia challenging US military power   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-7 04:54:28 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-2-6 06:43
I'm losing sleep over all these reports of China building a little aircraft carrier. What will Ameri ...

scuttle it?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-7 19:21:44 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-7 06:12
Goes well with his double speak mouth.

war is not a good thing. suffering death and loss. Look at Syria!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-7 20:33:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-7 20:38:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-7 20:59:56 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-7 20:33
Arabs like you enjoy trouble..... they also like killing kids....

But your grandad used to bury little Aborigines babies up to their neck and bet who could kick their heads off wth one blow!

But you are an offspring of the whores and murdering savages from cesspit London.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 08:20:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-2-8 04:25
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-7 16:08
Absolutely not!

And guess which country(s) started the trouble there?

you hear chit chat but cannot build a ship, plane, train, super computer without the help of others? I'm I supposed to believe this tripe you have offered ?

US spends $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it will take 600 years for Russia and China to near parity and that is assuming that US sit on its hands. How likely is that? Same odds as you dining with me tomorrow
Russia can't even build facilities with flushing toilets. Terrible state of affairs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 08:23:35 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-8 01:33
Not good for the Syrians at all.
But NATO, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US are making it much wor ...

I know the concept of democratic governance might be foreign to you. If we don't want a particular government, they are voted out. The Syrians had to take up cudgels and hopefully they'd get hold of Assad and his wife.

And what is Russia secreting into Syria? wheat?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.