Author: sansukong

Unit 731 - Nightmare in Manchuria   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-9 08:25:00 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-9 05:48
CORRECTIONS NEEDED:

Sansukong, I would suggest you go back and edit your previous posts with "371"  ...

My apology for the typing error. Thanks
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-9 14:13:31 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-2-9 05:48
CORRECTIONS NEEDED:

Sansukong, I would suggest you go back and edit your previous posts with "371"  ...

Can you direct me to the link of the supposed mistake. I have reverted the figure back to 731 according to the transcript and the commentary of the video. Would appreciate if you can direct me to the link. Thank you.
你可以直接我该咋办错误的链接。我已经按照成绩单和视频的评注恢复图回731。
将不胜感激,
如果你能告诉我去的链接。谢谢。

Note:  Translation ...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-9 16:28:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-2-9 13:13
Can you direct me to the link of the supposed mistake. I have reverted the figure back to 731 acco ...

Thanks, I got the mistakes corrected.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-10 00:53:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-10 00:54

For a proper perspective, both Toyota and Nissan just reported record sales and profits in China.

This surely is more significant than whether it is 371 or 731 some 70 years ago.

But then, rats are rat la, you know!

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.