Author: ning05

LAND OF THE FREAKS, PSYCHOS, WACKOS, NUTJOBS AND SERIAL KILLERS!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-3 01:18:28 |Display all floors
14,827 murders i.e one every 40 minutes
84,376 rapes i.e one every 7 minutes
3,54,520 robberies i.e one every 90 seconds
760,739 assaults i.e one every 45 seconds
89,75,438 property crimes i.e 17 crimes every second

These are US crime statistics from FBI for 2012 and these do not even include crime stats of other law enforcement agencies/ unreported crimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-3 18:17:47 |Display all floors
Land of racist thugs!

============

Trial for man who killed black teen

Michael Dunn, man who killed Jordan Davis, shows similarities to Zimmerman's

A white software developer is about to go on trial in Florida in the death of a black teenager — in a case that raises comparisons to the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin case.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in the trial of 47-year-old Michael Dunn.

Police say Dunn fatally shot 17-year-old Jordan Davis in 2012 outside a Jacksonville convenience store after arguing over loud music that Davis and his friends were playing from their SUV.

Dunn says he fired multiple shots into the SUV after the teens threatened him and one raised a shotgun. Dunn was arrested the next day.

Zimmerman, a Hispanic, was acquitted of second-degree murder last year in the death of Martin, a 17-year-old black teen. Huffingtonpost

Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground Law allows people to defend themselves by shooting if they feel they are threatened or in danger.

Florida police, however, say they haven't found any gun at the scene. Witnesses have also said they never saw the teenager or his friends have any weapon.

The victim’s mother has criticized Florida's self-defense laws. She says the law allows the criminal to walk free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-3 18:22:42 |Display all floors
buddy1 Post time: 2014-2-3 18:17
Land of racist thugs!

============

Arizona woman tries to kill husband

An Arizona woman was charged with attempted murder after she was caught putting feces inside her husband’s IV line, police said.

Rosemary Vogel, 65, was allegedly trying to kill her 66-year-old husband while he was in critical condition at Chandler Regional Medical Center following heart surgery.

Emergency alarms went off at the hospital Thursday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. Vogel was found holding her husband’s IV bag. When a nurse saw something brown inside the bag, they pulled it from the man’s arm.

When the nurse went for help, Vogel allegedly tried to empty the bag into the trash. Tests found that the brown substance was fecal matter. Vogel had injected it into the bag using a syringe.

A police search of her bag turned up three syringes, including one filled with feces and two filled with fluid.

"This is the first that I've heard where fecal matter has been injected into an IV system," Chandler police Sgt. Joe Favazzo told KTVK-TV.

Her husband, who was not identified, is expected to recover from the attack.

“He's in his recovery process not only from his medical procedure, but from this attempt on his life," Favazzo said.

"The safety of our patients has always been and will continue to be an utmost priority at Chandler Regional Medical Center," the facility said in a statement.

Vogel faces additional charges of vulnerable adult abuse.
She is being held on $100,000 bond. Opposing Views

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-3 19:44:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-4 00:59:08 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-2-3 19:52
Bad people everywhere.

Criminal gangs are found throughout China but are most active in Chongqing,  ...

All lies of course with figures made up by the paedophiles infesting the BBC!
Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-4 03:34:59 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-4 03:26
The BBC's institution of paedophiles spends $50 billions a year brainwashing the English speakers  ...

50m

Evidence proof nuff said

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-4 03:40:12 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-2-4 03:37
No, no, no!

There are now nearly 60m poofs in the UK.

I know there are 60m Eastern Europians there

That's why there are so many xpats in Spain,

Gotta make room for more yet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.