Author: buddy1

We must do more to stop rape: Obama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-24 20:45:29 |Display all floors
Clearly a girl who go looking for one night stands should not com plain when they are raped..

We call them hau  por.....all hau pors  lose their rights to complain.
{:soso_e180:}Just because someone goes to one-night stands does not mean she deserved to be raped.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 20:49:22 |Display all floors
attilaattila Post time: 2014-1-24 20:45
Just because someone goes to one-night stands does not mean she deserved to be raped... ...

How you know?

You got a hau por daughter?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 20:53:07 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-1-24 20:50
A one night stand is just that, two people who want to enjoy each other and are not forced into se ...

Why you think all rape cases takes time off to examine the character of the girl?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 21:40:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-24 13:49
How you know?

Well I do not have daughter at that age, but who you are to judge other people sexual behaviour?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 21:46:57 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-1-24 21:00
It is the job of the defense lawyer to use any and all means to get his client off.(no pun intende ...

Case proven. Character is important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 22:16:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-24 20:43
Will his daughters be hau pors? I don't know.

So by your logic, a female that enjoys sex is automatically a whore?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 00:51:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-24 16:55
Fenix wrote that one night stand is a good thing , also she is a campaigner against rape.

the tw ...

It does not make sense, I agree
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.