Author: buddy1

We must do more to stop rape: Obama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-24 00:45:39 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-23 19:58
Bravo Obama.

There should be more male peer pressure that make these acts wrong instead of the pe ...

so what do you do when girls go looking for one night stand and then claim they have been raped when they are not happy with the service?
?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 00:50:01 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-1-23 19:58
Bravo Obama.

There should be more male peer pressure that make these acts wrong instead of the pe ...

violence against girls is a sub set of violence in general........................

and US is ranked 100 out of 172 countries surveyed.

there is nothing Obama can do as long as US is ranked 100 out of 172 countries in terms of violence. ( 1 being least violent).

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 05:52:24 |Display all floors
What is rape? How many tomes a girl screams rape, then retracts the statement, then expect nothing will happen. This kind of crap happens all the time in Australia. There should be mandatory jail time for people who falsely scream rape, just to destroy another persons life.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 16:42:04 |Display all floors
I thought according to Anglos all heterosexual relationship is a rape.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 16:55:27 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-24 05:52
What is rape? How many tomes a girl screams rape, then retracts the statement, then expect nothing w ...

Fenix wrote that one night stand is a good thing , also she is a campaigner against rape.

the two don't add up.

or does it, ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 18:07:59 |Display all floors
I find it difficult to understand the attraction of rape. Only once did I attempt sex with a woman who was not aroused and lubricated (but she had consented). It was very painful to my penis, so I stopped. How can any man enjoy that?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-24 19:26:29 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-24 05:52
What is rape? How many tomes a girl screams rape, then retracts the statement, then expect nothing w ...

Are you sure there isn't jail time now?  Its a crime to lie in court and to falsely accuse someone of any crime.  Pretty sure you will go to jail here.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.