Author: Dara

Chinese parents push their children hard for their own purpose [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-23 16:38:11 |Display all floors
14.jpg

We make our best wishes to all of those children: one day, they can follow their heart, their soul, to chase their own dreams, not for being famous, not for their parents' vanity, not for anyone's expectations but for only themselves.

BEST WISHES AND VERY GOOD LUCK, MY CHILDREN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 17:04:52 |Display all floors
My opinion is that children should be left alone in their carefree ways to grow up to be whatever they choose.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-1-27 23:40:55 |Display all floors
wingless Post time: 2014-1-25 17:04
My opinion is that children should be left alone in their carefree ways to grow up to be whatever th ...

Totally Agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 02:21:06 |Display all floors
Dara Post time: 2014-1-23 16:38
We make our best wishes to all of those children: one day, they can follow their heart, their soul, ...

We make our best wishes to all of those children: one day, they can follow their heart, their soul, to chase their own dreams, not for being famous, not for their parents' vanity, not for anyone's expectations but for only themselves.

BEST WISHES AND VERY GOOD LUCK, MY CHILDREN

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 08:20:04 |Display all floors
Need parents guiding and need own space too. Of course it's hard to balance, Trying hard now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.