Views: 2940|Replies: 9

UK barman tries to arrest War Criminal Tony Blair! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-22 17:23:39 |Display all floors
UK barman tries to arrest former Premier Blair

Jan 22, 2014

A barman in London makes an attempt to arrest former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Twiggy Garcia, who works at the Tramshed restaurant in East London, noticed the former prime minister eating with friends and family at the restaurant on Friday night.

“My heart rate increased when I found out he was in the building; there was an eerie presence, which some of the other staff noticed too. It wasn’t like any other night. I couldn’t believe he was there. His security were sitting at the bar directly in front of me and I got nervous because I thought they overheard me say, ‘Should I citizen’s arrest him?’,” Garcia told the monthly Vice Magazine.

He went over to Blair’s table and told him that he was responsible for the illegal war in Iraq and the mass murder of Iraqi civilians.

“I went over to him, put my hand on his shoulder and said, ‘Mr. Blair, this is a citizen’s arrest for a crime against peace, namely your decision to launch an unprovoked war against Iraq. I am inviting you to accompany me to a police station to answer the charge’,” he said.

Blair repeatedly changed the subject of the conversation, he added.

Garcia decided to end the conversation when “one of his (Blair’s) sons got up and went to get the plain-clothes security from downstairs.”

As the fifth British citizen who has tried to arrest Tony Blair for war crimes, Garcia said his goal was to remind people that the former premier is a war criminal.

Tony Blair is accused of lying to the public about Iraq’s potential threat, knowing that former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 17:25:56 |Display all floors
Kudos to Citizen's Arrest!

Kudos to brave barman Twiggy Garcia in attempting to execute citizen's arrest on Tony Blair on charges of war crimes. Barman Twiggy's commendable act should be emulated by everyone in Britain and worldwide, so Tony Blair can not be allowed to live like an ordinary citizen, as he is a vile liar and war criminal and should not be permitted to be among decent and honest citizens as he is responsible for the genocide and decimation of Iraqi people and nation. Make this news item go viral, send to friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 17:27:10 |Display all floors
mm

Tony Blair, George W Bush and John Howard, the three criminal brothers. Meanwhile the Zionist war criminals are trying to lay blame the war in Syria on Assad whos has been defending his country from all sort of war criminals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 17:27:45 |Display all floors
mm

Tony Blair, George W Bush and John Howard, the three criminal brothers. Meanwhile the Zionist war criminals are trying to lay blame the war in Syria on Assad whos has been defending his country from all sort of war criminals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 17:28:57 |Display all floors
Bloody Blare

Well done Twiggy Garcia. This Zionist devil needs to be reminded wherever he goes of the heinous war crime he committed. Let his family and the entire community know that such murderers cannot be part of decent society until his government does something to rid their land of such crap!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 18:31:41 |Display all floors
Great News

Heroes like Twiggy Garcia deserve medals for their decency and courage.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-22 19:07:00 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-1-22 18:31
Great News

Heroes like Twiggy Garcia deserve medals for their decency and courage.

He was not part of 12/9 was he?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.