Author: sansukong

Widespread anger at Japan’s revisionism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-22 17:28:52 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-22 17:22
Both Russian and China got the Manchuria, and Mongolia.
Outer Manchuria is to Russia.
Outer Mongo ...

Large parts of the land mass all the way to the Pacific Ocean at one time belonged to Manchuria.....and now completely within Russia.........

Is that because it is easier to bully Japan than to disturb the Russian bear?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-23 10:48:56 |Display all floors
The Japanese think nothing of burying Chinese women and children alive.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYxOTA3MzQw.html

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-23 11:05:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-23 10:48
The Japanese think nothing of burying Chinese women and children alive.

Japan has just been voted top 10 most peaceful, peace loving and crime free country in the world.

and that is the reality

the true  reflection of Japan.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-23 11:14:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-22 19:05
Japan has just been voted top 10 most peaceful, peace loving and crime free country in the world.  ...

Yeah, it received all 10 votes from the China bashers on this forum.

I see you guys think burying people alive is peace loving.
I'd hate to think what you consider aggressive.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-23 11:28:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-23 11:14
Yeah, it received all 10 votes from the China bashers on this forum.

I see you guys think bu ...

This happened before you were born Robert, yes it was bad but move on and start living in the real world for once

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-23 11:34:22 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-1-22 19:28
This happened before you were born Robert, yes it was bad but move on and start living in the real ...

This is the real world stooge. I know reality isn't one of your favorite things.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-23 11:36:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-23 11:34
This is the real world stooge. I know reality isn't one of your favorite things.

No Robert, the pics you posted were from a time before you were born unless you are claiming that these things are happening now

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.