Author: Dara

A girl should be reserved in love expression   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-25 01:14:38 |Display all floors
Love is outside time, it is timeless
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 01:16:57 |Display all floors
accordin to gender gap in china...chinese ladies are very valuable these days & the gender gap makes it even more difficult for chinese men to have a date  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-26 22:35:37 |Display all floors
the form- how it is expressed -is not so  important, because it is only a means to the end.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-27 08:58:22 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-22 03:09
That is very original

My thoughts exactly when I read them.  Such beautiful words should 'maybe' put into a song, don't you think?  I actually could imagine a tune in my head as I read them.    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-27 09:06:30 |Display all floors
The original premise to this thread is that it is ok for a boy/man to be outward in his expression of love, however, it is not permitted for a girl/woman to do the same.  What a backward chauvinistic remark.  Why has a girl not the same right, feeling, ability, words about loving a boy?
However, I get the feeling from her words as written that the girl and boy are already in a relationship, he wakes her with a kiss, he holds her to his chest . . . .   Doesn't sound like a girl searching for a boy's love, sounds to me that she already has it and  is only expressing to him, in a rather cute way, that she is so happy with his loving her and her loving him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-27 19:42:09 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-1-27 08:58
My thoughts exactly when I read them.  Such beautiful words should 'maybe' put into a ...

Why not, give it a go, Be daring be different. Take the road less traveled, you never know where you will Finnish.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.