Views: 18660|Replies: 61

A girl should be reserved in love expression   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-21 16:44:08 |Display all floors
We all remember that in the movie "Love, Actually", Mark were always too shy to express his  love to Juiet but finally mustered up all his courage to express his deep love to her with big cardboards with series of touching love oaths on in Christmas Eve. We all are touched by him especially when he standed in front of Juiet's door, switching cardboards without saying a word, expecting nothing back but showing his love quietly. When he got a kiss from Juiet in the end, he just said "enough" smilely, which finally become one of the most classical scene in the movie history.

Nowaday, a girl from Shan Dong University also expressed her love to her beloved by showing big cardboards with love words on. Shen even made them three series, named "Thank you", "I'm sorry" and "I love you" respectively.

But will it be appropriate for girls to express their love unreservedly like men always do?......Or does that really work for starting a romantic relationship?.....
2014-1-21 14:15 Upload
Download attachment (32.81 KB)

"I want to be with you untill the end of time."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 16:49:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dara at 2014-1-22 10:03

2.jpg

"Sorry, my silly questions always bother you."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 16:58:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dara at 2014-1-22 10:03

3.jpg

"Sorry, I'm fed up with your neglection when you are busy."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 17:23:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dara at 2014-1-22 09:44

4.jpg

"--Why are you so sure that he is the one?"
"--Because I can feel that he'll never leave me, never."

To be continued

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 17:29:06 |Display all floors
There is nothing you can do that can't be done. There is nothing you can sing that can't be sung. There is nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game. It is easy, all you need is love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 17:36:56 |Display all floors
    I also wonder some times that should girls express their love directly. It usually seems a little too bold in China. But if they don't, they may miss their Mr. Right.
    Anyway, it definately work for starting a romantic relationship. May every girl find true love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 17:46:32 |Display all floors
vivazeat Post time: 2014-1-21 17:29
There is nothing you can do that can't be done. There is nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Th ...

what do you think about this "unreserved-showing-love activity"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.