Author: celinawang

Man Offers 1 Million RMB for Girlfriend for "Chunjie"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-21 09:08:45 |Display all floors
I agree, probably some PR stunt or else he's looking for a 1mil hooker for the holidays. He could offer 10% of this (100,000) and he would still get the same girls replying to the ad. And what difference would being a virgin make if she just has to impress the parents?
When most of the world says you're wrong, then it's probably true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 11:35:13 |Display all floors
How to check whether the girl is a virgin or not? Maybe it's not only about pleasing the parents but also the stunt's lust!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 12:47:37 |Display all floors
Advertising himself
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 14:32:15 |Display all floors
rich man! should go to attend the TV SHOW 'YOU ARE THE ONE ' ON JIANGSHU TV BROARDCAST
you are the one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 15:02:12 |Display all floors
Creepy ...The money is not his.I can even tell from his eyes and his sitting posture.Want a virgin?Will he bring the girl to hospital to have a check.I really can't stand those stupid guys and such kind stupid PR stunt .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 15:33:04 |Display all floors
If I'm paying a girl 1million yuan to be my girlfriend for a period of time. She better NOT be a virgin or be willing to lose here virginity atleast. l
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-21 16:42:05 |Display all floors
Nuts .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.