Author: ning05

CHINA CAN BANKRUPT THE USA!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-20 14:50:53 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-20 10:38
True is up to the creditor and China is US banker and creditor. Go a head keep printing with unlim ...

Interestingly...FED holds about 5 trillion of those 17 trillion...

What if left pocket just do a contra with right pocket and extinguish those debts?

Then, it becomes 12 trillion only....easy as a journal entry.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 15:01:00 |Display all floors
that's the suspicion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 16:26:26 |Display all floors
Must China win through such dishonorable ways?  Can't China win simply by inventing science and technology that will make you number one?  You are shameful and have no honor.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-20 16:33:49 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-1-20 12:33
With 1 Yuan you can buy a meal in China, what can you buy with 1 dollar in the USA..?

A meal? Maybe you can buy one dumpling but that is a snack, not a meal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 16:36:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-20 16:37:29 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-1-20 12:44
For how long will they need those exports to the US..... that is the question. With the internal m ...

China can not afford to stop supplying the US, it would lead to millions of job losses that as things stand will certainly not be taken up in the supply of the domestic market. It will still be reliant on exports for the rest of your and my lifetimes.

Do you really think a barter system would work in the country that invented paper money? How long would every transaction take, it is bad enough having to bargain with standard currency without complicating thins.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-20 16:38:35 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-1-20 12:45
China is not surviving on the US exports alone; with 1.3 billion people China would survive quite  ...

Exports to the US account for millions of jobs, what would you suggest these people do if they do not make goods for the US?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.