Author: celinawang

North Korean girls work as waitress in Chinese restaurant   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-16 09:02:23 |Display all floors
Beautiful north korean girl!{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 13:41:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-15 21:34
Another barbarous communist sales gimmick:

Young beautiful academics serving restaurants guests.

I never knew this
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-16 13:47:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-15 05:34
Another barbarous communist sales gimmick:

Young beautiful academics serving restaurants guests.

Seeing happy communists always gets you going.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:15:19 |Display all floors
How I want to have a dinner in this restaurant, not to see the beautiful faces from North Korean girls, but for my surprised feeling. We're the generation of Reformation and Opening, so we have seen the rather extremely progress it takes.Closing and Locking is passed. I'm not sure whether pity or sorriness for them as the special country system. But I'd like to say, open your window, open you mind, and open your heart, you'll gain more, not only country, but alos everyone. We hope all of us better life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:41:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by YEcho at 2014-1-16 14:42

In my mind, it's not about reforming and opening.The world is going upward,universities recruit more and more students,but without a properous market for them to work, to use what they learn. Or even the education in these countries is useless,just focus on the books and dead theories.Their family spend a plenty of money to cultivate a graduate,but no return. And for those graduates,they have no freedom,no enough money,no enough time to stay around their families.What a disappointed commuist world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:51:10 |Display all floors
  They are just sex slaves for Kim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 14:53:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.