Views: 2739|Replies: 8

Is this sexual harassment disguised in the form of ‘security’? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 14:41:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by knox1234 at 2014-1-12 14:54

Russian TV celebrity and socialite Ksenia Sobchak has said she was strip-searched at Miami Airport after a security check wrongly detected explosives on her fingers, a claim the US authorities have denied.

Sobchak, 32, formerly the host of a long-running reality show and now an anchor at an independent TV channel, claimed on Twitter she was “lost for words” when she was asked to strip naked before she was allowed to proceed to the flight to Moscow.

Sobchak said she had a spa massage with jojoba oil mixed with glycerin before boarding her flight that might have triggered the airport’s security equipment. She said she was told that this happens two or three timesa day at the airport.

US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) spokeswoman Sari Koshetz admitted Sobchak had been searched but denied the claims she was asked to strip, saying searches at the airport do not require any clothing to be removed.

Sobchak, known as a family friend of President Vladimir Putin, was returning from a Christmas party in Miami that attracted many Russian celebrities.

She's obviously very pretty.......

550.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 14:57:09 |Display all floors
Googling her I can see why,
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 15:07:47 |Display all floors
You mean OOGLING her don't you?
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 09:03:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-12 21:13
Exposing her cleavage the way she does in your first post she absolutely is dangerous.

She is a s ...

haha ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 09:10:39 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-1-12 15:07
You mean OOGLING her don't you?

Googling, the picture was not up, fiancée is over my sholder
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 09:11:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-12 21:13
Exposing her cleavage the way she does in your first post she absolutely is dangerous.

She is a s ...

I agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 12:35:01 |Display all floors
Security search?. The whole airport staffs should be involved for a rare opportunity of a lifetime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.