Author: buddy1

US already third world economy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 13:41:49 |Display all floors
  I'm speechless nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, having read some cockamany replies here. Who said all  big-name American publications are controlled by people  who are also Jews? The fact is, only a smattering of well-off Jews own several national and regional publications.

And the saying that Australia won't have a thriving economy without China is bollocks too, considering that trading with Australia reaps its own benefits for a nation that needs Australia to meet its insatiable demand for natural resources. It's just a win-win one way or another.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 13:43:48 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-1-12 13:29
Wake up id-iot, Australia's economic performance depends more on growth in Asia, China accounts fo ...

The great economic theorist understands macro economies any how they work, along with the economic cycle and how it ebbs and flows, depending on consumer and labor demands. I take it you are ahead of the S curve with this timely advise.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 13:44:07 |Display all floors
How do you reconcile your statement: "Us Already a Third World Economy" with : "If jobs offshoring continued, the US would be a Third World economy in 20 years”

A little chinese communist party dreaming here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 13:45:45 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-1-12 13:29
Wake up id-iot, Australia's economic performance depends more on growth in Asia, China accounts fo ...

I think you have no idea what you are talking about, but I do?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 15:01:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 15:10:06 |Display all floors
Everybody knows the USA is a third world shit hole,  just ask one of the thousands of chinese people at the usa embassy waiting for a visa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 15:23:57 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-1-12 13:44
How do you reconcile your statement: "Us Already a Third World Economy" with : "If jobs offshoring c ...

Why bring up the communist party of china

Can't you even relief yourself without having a thought on the CCP
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.