Author: buddy1

CHINA CRUSHES THE DOLLAR!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-13 20:15:53 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-13 20:12
shut the F up you bone head mind your own business and beside I am not talking to you dummmy.

You have admitted you cannot use a toilet. I can see by your words you are a very classy person. Not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 20:18:01 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-13 20:15
My statement is you bone head have no brain and ignorant.

I can see your mouth is a toilet, it that why you cannot use a toilet. You must be very popular at work or home with your bum breath. I call you bum breath

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 20:19:39 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-13 20:14
shut! he fart  up! bonehead and my you own business and besides I am not talking to you dummmmmy ...

Are you upset Bum Breath, why, big statements yet you don't back them up. I am correct you speak $hit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 00:30:42 |Display all floors
gork Post time: 2014-1-13 17:19
Paul Craig Roberts is an ex-treasury official and is correct.

QE is stockpiling of money printing b ...
Paul Craig Roberts is an ex-treasury official and is correct.

QE is stockpiling of money printing because soon the FED will not be able to continue doing so. Most of QE is being stockpiled on the balance sheets of the commercial banks as unlent reserves. The same is happening in the UK.

This means the FED will no longer have an independent monetary policy and as per Mundell-Fleming the World is then going to move to fixed exchange rates and free flow of capital. Hong Kong currently has her dollar pegged to the USD and therefore has no independent monetary policy. The ECB too means eurozone countries don't control their own monetary policy.

This means monetary policy will be governed, most probably, by gold, which is why the Warshington Agreement redistributed gold to central banks around the World, why Germany demanded her gold back in 1999 and 2013 and why China is imported 2,200 tonnes in 2013. Germany even made a reference to repatriating gold from Paris because they shared the same currency. In other words, because the euro will be backed by gold. Asia has established gold vaults and gold exchanges in Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong to manage the peg to gold as it moves to a far higher value, whilst the likes of Max Kiester, Jan Skoyles and Jiminy Rickards try to talk down gold to avoid a massive worldwide gold rush.

The dollar is ALREADY FINISHED as a reserve currency. Not being able to flood the World with worthless paper means dollar hegemony is now over. Tax-dodging Timmy negotiated a 4% limit on trade deficits for the new monetary World order. Guido Mantega mentioned "currency wars" meaning competition for the strongest currency, which the propaganda has spun as a race to debase.

Over 40% of international trade is now conducted in euros. China too, has dumped the dollar for trade with Japan and Auztralia. The USD covers less than a quarter with the renminbi about an eighth. The propaganda, once again, peddled the USD as being the dominant currency, citing only letters of credit, which because they're managed by the banksters is mainly denominated in USD.

The US has over $500bn in currency swaps with the eurozone to manage the exchange rate. China has done the same, but the propaganda rags have peddled this as the internationalisation of the renminbi. Currency swaps have always been used to manage exchange rates.
Thank you gork for showing us why we can use the dollar as toilet paper.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-14 10:29:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-12 23:00
remember Vietnam China war 1978?

America asked China to punish Vietnam and China instantly compli ...

Is that what you heard?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 11:15:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-14 10:29
Is that what you heard?

that is the only logical thing.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-14 11:24:01 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-13 19:15
that is the only logical thing.

China and Vietnam have had border skirmishes for long before most western nations existed.
Nobody is stupid enough to think that China, a nation that provided so much support to Vietnam to
keep western imperialists out, would turn around and attack Vietnam at the behest of the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.